This endpoint will give you a list of all deal custom fields available in the account you're connected to.
For each custom field the values returned are:
- label: The label used for this custom field in the Follow Up Boss web and mobile apps
- name: The name of this custom field in API responses. This is also name you should use if you wish to update a custom field on a person or send in a custom field with a new lead.
- type: Currently we support four types of custom fields (
- *choices:" If the field is a dropdown, then this list of choices are the only valid values for the custom field.
- order_weight: The value used during sorting to order the fields in the user interface.
- hide_if_empty: Determines whether the field is hidden when empty.
- read_only: Determines whether the field is read only.
How to send in Deals Custom Field data
When sending deals custom field data via POST to /v1/dealCustomFields or PUT to /v1/dealCustomFields make sure to use the name field returned here. So for example to send a value for "Close Price", use the field name
customClosePricein the request body.