This endpoint will give you a list of all custom fields available in the account you're connected to.
For each custom field the values returned are:
- label: The label used for this custom field in the Follow Up Boss web and mobile apps
- name: The name of this custom field in API responses. This is also name you should use if you wish to update a custom field on a person or send in a custom field with a new lead.
- type: Currently we support four types of custom fields (
- isRecurring: This boolean is only used for date fields, and indicates whether the field is used for recurring dates (e.g. birthdays, anniversaries) or a specific date (e.g. a closing date).
- *choices:" If the field is a dropdown, then this list of choices are the only valid values for the custom field.
How to send in Custom Field data
When sending custom field data via POST to /v1/events or PUT to /v1/people make sure to use the name field returned here. So for example to send a value for "Close Price", use the field name
customClosePricein the request body.